SUPER FALCONS READY FOR FINAL FIXTURE AGAINST CAMEROON: There’s No Stopping the Nigerian Ladies from Reclaiming AWC



Nigeria Vs Cameroon
Venue: Sam Nujoma Stadium in Windhoek Namibia
Date: Saturday, October 25, 2014
Time: 5pm (Nigerian Time)

The target is to reclaim African Women Championship for the 9th time and Super Falcons of Nigeria have spoken of their total determination to beat their arch rival Cameroon in the final on Saturday at the Sam Nujoma stadium in Windhoek, Namibia.

Many people are already talking about the epic finals.

J
Jacqueline Shipanga, Namibian women national team coach said: “The Nigeria girls are good and way better than all the teams here for the AWC” After Super Falcons ousted the South African women team, Bayana Bayana, their coach said: “there’s no stopping the Nigerian ladies now.

Read what many of the Falcon ladies are saying concerning the finals:



ONOME EBI : It will be a very sweet revenge. All I have to say concerning the final game is we are going all out for victory, I don't care the score line all I'm thinking and going for is the 3point and victory.


OSINACHI OHALE : I was not part of the team that lost 2 years ago but we are sure going for victory.Nothing more than victory.


ASISAT OSHOALA : Two years ago at the 3rd place match we lost to Cameroon in a match we thought we would have salvaged something.I am thinking revenge.I think it's good to meet them again back to back just like what happened with South Africa,so I think we will give the same fight we gave to South Africa.We will win but I don't know by what score line.


DESIRE OPARANOZIE : I am not exactly thinking revenge because I don't see them stopping us.The team I feared before we arrived for the AWC was South Africa but that is done and dusted now.We are definitely coming out victorious,we will win the trophy,I can't say this is the exact scoreline but I know we are winning.


FRANCISCA ORDEGA :We will win the match against Cameroon.They cannot stop us just as South Africa did not stop us.


NGOZI EBERE: We cannot afford to lose in the final to Cameroon. We are ready for them and I want to promise Nigerians that the Super Falcons will return to the country with the cup. There is no stopping us now.


UGO NJOKU: Cameroon are our regular bitter foes and they know that we know how to handle them. They will be tough and will want to beat us and win the AWC for the first time but we will not give them room to get any where near the trophy. Cameroon will fall by the grace of God.


NGOZI OKOBI: Having worked so hard to reach the final, we will not allow Cameroon to spoil things for us. We are focussed and will give the final game all our efforts to ensure that we win the cup and go to the world cup in Canada as the queens of Africa. in 2012 they beat us in the third place match, it is our turn to revenge and they must lose.


 ESTHER SUNDAY: All I know is that I will play my heart out to ensure that we get a good result on Saturday. We are determined to beat them and reclaim the title. We know it will not be easy because it is the final game but we shall also be ready for them. No tension, we shall win.


PRECIOUS DEDE: By God's grace we shall win the cup. All we need to do is to raise our game and not underrate the Cameroon. We have to play our game to win.


IBUBELEYE WHYTE : I will try to shut them out by ensuring that they do not score but that is if I get the nod to start the final. We shall do our best to get a result that  will win the cup for Nigeria. I don't care by what scoreline we win, all I want is the trophy.


HALIMAT AYINDE: Cameroon are in trouble, we shall beat them and win the cup. It is vengeance time for us. I will lift my game to help Falcons to reclaim the title.


CHUKWUNONYE JOSEPHINE: Cameroon cannot stop my dream of being African champion. We shall raise our game to ensure that we take our pound of flesh from them. They beat us the last time we met at AWC in the third place game. Though we beat them 1-0 in a friendly in Abuja early this year, we know it won't be easy but we shall win.  


CECILIA NKU : The next day 26th is our birthday 'Smiles' .(The media officer and Ceciia share same birth date) there is no better birthday gift than the trophy.By God's grace we will win.

E
VELYN NWABUOKU: I have told my team mates that it is the title or nothing else. We are primed to reclaim the trophy we lost two years ago. We have reached this stage by the grace of God and with total commitment of the other players, we shall win the cup for president Goodluck Jonathan and as a welcome on board the NFF for our new president Amaju Pinnick.

No comments

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.