Stephen Odey Undergo Trials at Danish FC Midtjylland - Good to Sign in the Summer

Super striker and the current leading goal scorer in the Nigeria Professional Football League with 14 goals, Stephen Odey, is undergoing trial at the Danish clubside, FC Midtjylland.

The Mountain of Fire and Miracles FC forward is currently in Denmark as I write, undergoing trials at the 2015 Danish champions, with a view to signing for the club in the summer


FC  Midtjylland is a club favorable to Nigerian players usually managed by Churchill Oliseh... Odey is optimistic that he will sign and has gone ahead to reveal one of his expectations at the Danish side for the coming season.

"I am undergoing trials here as everyone knows, and I'm good. There are two Nigerian players at the club, Paul Onuachu and Rilwan Hassan. So I'm in good company," Odey told our correspondence

"I'm a striker and I'm hopeful, I will get signed and get to score goals for Midtjylland. Scoring goals is my job. Paul (Onuachu) is a striker here, and together we can form a good partnership."

"Well, Midtjylland have European experience and that is good for a player like me. So, I'm happy to have this opportunity at the club."


FC Midtjylland are involved in the DBU Pokalen (Danish version of the FA Cup) Thursday evening (today) against Brondby with Odey to watch his potential new club from the stands. They're currently third in the Danish Superliga table with 45 points. They will also face Brondby on Sunday in a league game.

No comments

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.