Need A Private/Personal Fitness Trainer Or A Football Coach Here In Nigeria - For An Affordable Price? | Contact Us

 




Tell us your specifications. If you need a real experienced professional or an affordable amateur fitness trainer or football coach. We'll help you find  and deliver just the way you want it. We can recommend the one close to the city or state where you live for easy commuting. 


Although, we may need more information such as, if the job is to train an individual or a team, if it is part time or full time, how many times you want the training or coaching  session a week. All that determine the price. Of course, you can let us know your budget. We can discuss all that


Well, if you want to make your own choice, we can give you the contact information of ten fitness trainers or football coaches for the price of N10k. Then, you can do your own interview with the candidates and negotiate a custom job descriptions and workflow. 



We at GreenHunters Sports International, operate a CoachMeFootball Directory here in Nigeria. All you need to do is to call and tell us know exactly what kind of fitness trainer or football coach you need. Call 📞 08098772556


4 comments:

  1. I need a private coach for me and one that will make me work harder because i strive to succeed.I promise to be 100 percent loyal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a private football coach the one that can mentor me, and bring my gift out because I want to be,my best in football I want to see my dreams come through. JOSEPH 22Years

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very interested in getting into shape for my holiday coming up in December. I was wondering if you could give me some information on deals that you do and pricing to have this one on one Personal fitness coach in birmingham

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.