FREE CONSULTATION FOR FOOTBALL PLAYERS IN Nigeria: Get Answers and Find the Best Deals for Your Career




 This fall from the eye of March to April fools day, I’ll be giving out free consultation service to football players in Nigeria. Yippy!!


I’ll be doing this for 15 good days from March 15 – April 1, 2014 and I’ll tell you why I decided to do it.

I found out long ago that what most football players in Nigeria need is some form of consultation with a football business expert.


Read my Profile! Do you think I can help you?


It’s interesting that so many young people in this country have some lofty football career dream and nobody had really sat down to counsel them. Most of these boys doesn’t even have the slightest idea of what it takes to jump start a professional football career – it’s such a waste of time!

Some talented ones who are already playing with a national league club or academy in Nigeria are quite novice when it comes to the business aspect of their profession. So they overly short change themselves anytime some opportunity presents its self.

You can’t just imagine it, some of these players have questions bothering on different aspects of their career. Some are looking for specific information or deals to help move their career to the next level. So indeed, they’re all needing one form of consultation or another.

Here’s the point: most footballers in Nigeria need someone to lead them by the hand and help them find the exact solution for their football career.

And for the next 15 days or so, I’ll be playing the jinni. I’ll be guiding as many players as possible through the counsel and I can assure you some of them will begin to ride on their dreams. I guess, this is my special gift to you this Easter – Happy Easter!

 I know this will be rush hour for me, these 15 days, but I would rather want to take it one player at a time, so the consultation will be a lot more fruitful for you. If you are interested in the consultation send me an email with your name, phone number and email. Then I can book appointment (a specific time) just for you.

You can as well choose between these 3 options. Tell me if you prefer one of the following:
Phone Consultation: I can give you appointment when you should call and engage me on my mobile phone for an hour. Tele: +234 809 877 2556.

Email Consultation: You can send your questions to my email: gh.sports1@gmail.com and I’ll reply you with my answers.

Live Chat Consultation: If you call me on phone or email and request a live chat, then I can give you appointment when you should login and engage me in a live chat on this blog for an hour. www.cheeronnigeria.blogspot.com


Urgently Looking for a Job? Get this eBook

THE NEXT JOB IS YOUR!

And See easy you can get a job in the next 3 months.
100% Guaranty, Order Now!!!
Call: +234 809 877 2556 or Email: gh.sports1@gmail


Ouch! I think after April fools day, I’ll no longer play the fool to offer a free consultation meal.  My wife will not even allow it again. As she always said to me: “Knowledge is power, time is money and there’s no free meal in Mr. Biggs.” If you understand what she means – the bills are piling up to be paid!

Have you ever heard the story of the giant ship engine that failed? The ship owners tried one expert after another, but none of them could figure out how to fix the engine. Then they brought in this old man who has been fixing ships since he was a youngster.

He inspected the engine very carefully, top to bottom. Two of the ship owners were there watching this man, hoping he would know what to do. After looking things over, the man reached into his tool bag and pulled out a small hammer. He gently tapped something, Alas! The engine lurched into life. The engine was fixed!

A week later, the owners received a bill from the old man for $10, 000. “What!” The owners exclaimed. “He hardly did anything!” But itemizing the bill, the man quoted: “Tapping a hammer $2.00; knowing where to tap $9998. 00.

I hope you got the message. Knowing where to tap to lurch your football career on course should cost you $9998.00. That’s probably what you will be paying if you want to consult with me after April fools day – Lol!


Urgently Looking for a Job? Get this eBook

THE NEXT JOB IS YOUR!

And See easy you can get a job in the next 3 months.
100% Guaranty, Order Now!!!
Call: +234 809 877 2556 or Email: gh.sports1@gmail





No comments

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.