Samson Siasia: “I’ve Picked My Three over-Aged Players for Rio Olympics.”





 Now Read the Mind of the Dream Team Head Coach…

Head coach of the Nigeria U23 national team, Samson Siasia says he has made his choice on the three over aged players to include in his team for the Rio Olympics.



The tactician who saw his team placed alongside Sweden, Japan and Colombia in Group B insists he will announce their names at the appropriate time…

" I already have in mind the three over aged players that I intend using at the Games, but I will not disclose their names for now as I think it's still too early to do so…” said Siasia.



We heard that players like John Mikel Obi, Ahmed Musa, Odion Ighalo, Victor Moses, Moses Simon and Ogeniyi Onazi have shown strong interest to be involved in the Olympic football fiesta.



Now, we want you to read Siasia’s mind and foretell the three over aged players he has on his mind.

Please, comment on the box below.

No comments

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.