Nigeria's True Global Football Club, Ifeanyi Ubah Sign A Japanese Coach - Kenichi Yatsuhashi

The Federation Cup Champions Ifeanyi Ubah is at it again as Nigeria's true global football club, signs a Japanese coach Kenichi Yatsuhashi for their next season's ambition to WIN Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL).

Yatsuhashi, 46, a formerAccra Heart of Oak Coach has been appointed the new man in charge of the rich Nigerian club and will be deputized by A Hearts legend and former assistant Yaw Preko... the Japanese has laid down the marker in his first season.

"The target I have set for myself is to do well in the Caf Confederations Cup and place first [to win the title]  in domestic league," Kenichi told the media.


"I actually want to do well for the club with the help of my backroom staff," he said.


The Japanese coach explains why he opted for his former assistant Yaw Preko as his new second-in-command and reveals transfer plans for Ghanaian players.

"Yaw Preko is an excellent coach, so I am happy that they recruited both of us together to help the club. We were both brought in by the club due to good relationship.

He added: "I am not in charge of new signings for now. However, Any club in the world would love to sign top players and will recommend some from Ghana Premier League. But Ifeanyi Ubah have already planned for the new signings, and I am just focusing on my coaching job ahead.


"The club's leadership is excellent and I am fortunate to work for them. I have not met the supporters yet, but I watched the Nigerian FA Cup final and they were very passionate. I really like them for that and hope to have their support ahead of the new season so that we achieve success.

You can recall that Ifeanyi Ubah signed five Brazilians and some fewAfrican players last season. Now, the club have taken another step to sign a Japanese coach in its bid to have a competitive edge and position as true global team in Nigeria.

No comments

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.