Clubs in Germany Requesting African Players for Bundesliga!

 My connection in Linkedin, Fatih Feyizoglu message me with this information... and I felt I should share it with players in West Africa who are ready to go. He said in his mail:

"Hello Benson, there are lots of requests from Clubs in Getmany for League BUNDESLIGA. They want players from us ME(H)RSPORT. If you have some real outstanding player(s) YOU HAVE OFFICIAL CONTACT WITH THEM...please forward their Football Profile and International Passport Pages to me.

Please, send only players you have properly scouted and they are in good current shape ready to go. I would want to see your personal report and recommendations for each player you are sending to me. Video footage links on Youtube or Vine will be good to present to club's management."


Fatih Feyizoglu is a player's Intermediary with ME (H) RSPORT GMBH.KG and their Agency have been involved in several major transfers around Europe and Asia.


If you're confidence of your football talent and skills...and you want us to recommend you to the German player's Agency; then you should contact us now to book for the next talent Assessment program. Call: +234 809 877 2556 or Email: gh.sports1@ gmail.com. Also contact us on facebook: www.facebook.com/inspire.football

No comments

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.