Nigeria’s Dapo Ajibade Delighted in His Appointment At FK Moravac


 Former Sunshine Stars chairman, Dapo Ajibade expresses delight at being appointed the sports director of FK Moravac.

The ex-Ondo State Football Agency boss reveals he was recommended to the Serbian League East side and is determined to deliver nothing short of quality.





"By the grace of God, I don't see myself as the best for the position but I strongly believe that I enjoy God's grace," Ajibade told Goal.

"I never applied for that position, I was recommended. When Moravac President, Danilo Pavlovic asked for the right person for that position there were expectations that a European will be recommended but when they recommended an African, he was astonished and he said he would like to have me on board. Now the club wants to see what others have seen in me.

"People are skeptical about almost everything. For example, the day I was appointed at Sunshine Stars I never knew. The Governor had a discussion with someone and I was recommended.

"So my major assignment at Moravac now is to deliver quality players from around the world and to ensure that the team moves from glory to glory.

"I will be leaving by the end of June, the club asked for some documents and I'm sure that the process has started," he concluded.

BET9JA

No comments

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.