10 EU Countries A Footballer Can Easily Get Entry-Visa


Yes, I understand... Or who wouldn't want to play professional football in the UK, Spain, Germany, Italy or anywhere in Europe? But you must be aware of the eligibility policies of some of these countries towards Nigerian footballers

Receiving an invitation letter from a club in countries like UK, Germany, Netherlands doesn't ensure their embassy will issue you visa from here in Nigeria. Sometime you may not understand the reasons behind the refusal, but it is difficult to secure sports or visitors visa from most EU countries.

Immigration records shows that 7 out of every 10 Nigerian players that fail trial test with football clubs in Europe, deflects and lots of them get stranded after their agent disappear and abandoned them. Therefore, making these young lads a secruity risk to the country. The reason most EU countries are more cautious with Nigerian footballers.


Documents Required for Visa Application
In planning to go for a football trial or to secure a club in Europe, you should consider countries that have a more relax immigration polices for footballers and other sports persons from Nigeria. This is where you can easily move to, so you should plan to start-off your career in these more friendly  EU countries.

Apart from the invitation letter you received from a club in Europe, you need some other documents to support your application for visa:
1. Your International Passport and Medical vaccination (Yellow card)
2. NFF Introduction Letter
3. Local club or Academy release letter
4. Your Identity card with the localletter
5. Letter of Sponsorship
6. Bank statement of Sponsor, (showing enough money to sponsor the players trip).
6. Any other document to support your intention to return to Nigeria if you didn't succeed in the club's trial test.


With an authentic (genuine and recognized ) invitation letter filed with these other documents listed above, you can easily obtain entry Visa  from these countries:
1. Austria
2. Belgium
3. Cyprus
4.  Hungary
5. Malta
6. Moldova
7. Latvia
8. Portugal
9. Spain
10. Sweden

22 comments:

  1. It's a privilege to be able to contact you, it really is and I'm really grateful. But the only problem I'm having right now is I'm currently in Nigeria and getting to England is not an easy deal and also getting a visa. Have got the talent and I have spent years working on it and I know I will excel by God's grace. Just not able to get to England.💔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. by Gods grace we shall reach there

      Delete
    2. We will all succeed bro

      Delete
    3. I am a younger player from Ghana West Africa please I need a team to sign me in Europe please this is my telephone number +233257620697

      Delete
  2. I am a young player from Togo based in ghana so i need a team to sign in europ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am young player seeking for sponsorship to further football career in any of the European countries

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still dont no why I was born in this Nigeria 🤦🤦... watching my age mate on television playing I feel like God when am I going to get to my destination 🤦🤦

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am young player from Ghana please i need a team to in Europe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have one question tho, can go to any of the countries on my own without a clubs invite??
    Probably I searched for open trails In one of this countries and registered

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure you can, if your visa is genuine and all requirements are approved, Tourist flight.

      Delete
  7. Am a young player in Nigeria, age 21 ,I always win highest goal scorer in my team, I need a club that will accept me in Canada or usa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a young player from Nigeria, my name is tochi, I always win highest goal scorer in my team,i will like to play in any team that accept me either in Canada or USA

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a young player from Nigeria, I'm a full back I would love to play in Europe

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. visa free countries for nigeria passport

    ReplyDelete
  11. I' am a footballer a young from I love to play in Europe

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a young player based in Ghana I need a team to play

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need someone help me about football

    ReplyDelete
  14. EBENEZAR
    25 December 2022

    I am young player seeking for sponsorship to further football career in any of the European countries
    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  15. Iam a very good football player iam like Brazilians I have more Pace dribble shot and good player please I need a club accept me in EUR and USA

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a young player in Ghana and I'm 17
    I play as a leftback, I will love to get a chance in an European countries to start my football carrier in
    My number:0550428408
    Gmail: tawficabdullah24@gmail.com
    Hope to hear from you soon thank you

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kwadwo barnie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello I'm a Ghanaian base UK...and I have a team in Ghana if you are interested in good players cantact me...+447741051538

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.