Best players Play in La liga, why I Cherish My CD Leganes Move - Kenneth Omeruo


Super Eagles defender Kenneth Omeruo has admiited playing in the LaLiga will be the biggest challenge of his career.

The Nigerian joined LaLiga Santander side, CD Leganes during the week from Chelsea and believes he has made the right decision to play in Spain after three seasons in Turkey

“I have not played an official game with Chelsea yet, I’ve played the World Cup but I know that LaLiga is where the best players are, and I value this opportunity very much,” says the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations winner on his new club’s official website.

Omeruo revealed while he chose Leganes over a number of Turkish Super Liga sides,especially Bursaspor who claimed the deal for the player was almost 90% done at a stage.

‘I decided to come here because of the quality of the league and also because of the effort of the gaffer,Mauriccio Pellegrini who convinced me to come here,” he said.

Omeruo is unlikely to make his Leganes debut on Monday when they travel to the all-seater, 53,289-capacity San Mamés Stadium in Bilbao against their host, Athletic Bilbao.

No comments

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.