Want Football Trials Notification Every Month On Your Mobile Phone - Register Here!


Most young and aspiring footballers that visit this blog regularly, keep asking me to inform them of the next and upcoming football trials, scouting programs, training camps...even opportunities for athletic Scholarships in some universities and colleges abroad.

Its become like an obligation I owe my loyal readers and I have no option but to oblige them. Yes, and I have decided that I will be sending you such notifications once a month as they come - All for free!

So let us not beat about the bush here, if you are interested in getting such football trials notifications via your email or SMS, Click Here to Register your interest.

Please, share this information with your friends or relations who are aspiring footballers also. Don't Be Selfish about it!

6 comments:

  1. please let me know when the next football trail will be avaiabel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a lover of football and play very well lives in Cross river state and female

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any football trials available,please notified me at anytime I'm ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please any football trial please notified me or you can text me on
    09016145657

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please I am interested in the football trial so please when the next trial comes up please notify me or text me on my mobile number
    09016145657

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please sir, any time football trial available,please notify me let me know sir, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.