Vandrezzer FC Academy Start Players Recruitment Across Major Cities in Nigeria


The Management of Vandrezzer Football Club has announced the birth of Vandrezzer Football Club Academy which is an extension of the first team.

Vandrezzer FC Academy, nicknamed the Junior Lions, have finalised arrangements and prepared to compete in Division 1 of the fast approaching 2020 season of the Nigeria Nationwide league competition.


Consequently, players to represent Vandrezzer FC Academy would emerge from screening programs to be held across major cities in the country opened to youths between the ages of 14-20 years and in our drive also towards growing and supporting grassroot football development for ultimate discovery of future stars.

The operational base of Vandrezzer Football Academy shall be announced soonest.

“Management of Vandrezzer Football Club Academy are optimistic and poised towards ensuring that the vision of the club to develop grassroot talents and run a football system in accordance to International best practices remains sancrosanct,”reads a statement from the club.

“The Nationwide is the grassroot league in Nigeria with well over 300 football clubs. It is our believe therefore that we are certainly on the right part to club football success even as we give back to the community through our investment in football ventures across the globe.”


Vandrezzer FC also called "The Lions of Naija" is a new team launched by Vandrezzer Energy services based in Ibiano Akwa Ibom State on September 11, 2019; now competing in the Nigeria National League (NNL)

39 comments:

  1. do you accept female footballers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do i get in contact with them now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please How do I get notified when these tryouts will take place? Although I follow the Lions instagram page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where will the academy locate , cos we need one in akwa ibom oo

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can i apply for the screening?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please can I apply for the screening cos I'm very much ready to join the family

      Delete
  6. Interested in joining your team

    ReplyDelete
  7. please
    vandrezzer
    am Idongesit by name from Akwa ibom state
    wanna be a player
    will love to be one

    ReplyDelete
  8. How much money will you pay to join the team l will love to bring my brother

    ReplyDelete
  9. When will you guys start the recruitment

    ReplyDelete
  10. good day am 17yrs old i play center i want to join your team thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE FOOTBALL .I LIKE TO JOIN THIS THEM. AM 24 YAERS OLD. I LIVE IN OGUN STATE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Edet Samuel..how is the process to join the accedemy ....am in lagos

    ReplyDelete
  13. what are the procedure for joining the team,i am highly interested.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How much will it cost me to join the academy?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm collins uche, 18yrs off age and a forwarder, base in aba abia state!
    It will be my pleasure joining the lions to make my dream come true.....
    sir I promise to give out my best as a dreamer baller just give me the chance to perform and you will sit to watch me play.thanks and GOD bless the lions🙌

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to participate and put in my best in this team I promise.
    Contact me on 08166639609
    Email: oluwadamilaredaniel836@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Am moses avweruoswoghene am from delta-state BY GOD GRACE am a talented goalkeeper please give me the oppourtunity to join your team +2349060349108 thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  18. 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒? 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑗𝑜𝑖𝑛!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please am interested
    How do I apply

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please am interested in joining the team

    ReplyDelete
  21. am Charles from ilorin am seriously interested in joining this academy and please when is the screening starting please am a right back

    ReplyDelete
  22. Am Saviour Bassey am interested in joining the football academy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Am David from port Harcourt, and I am interested in joining this academy,

    ReplyDelete
  24. am a young star
    how can I join this team
    sir
    reply in time

    ReplyDelete
  25. am a young talented player
    playing from any mild field wing
    sure how can I join ya team
    and am in ogunstate

    ReplyDelete
  26. Am interested to participate in dey screening exercise

    ReplyDelete
  27. Exciting development.
    Please what are the procedures to be part of the club. I am interested and need update

    ReplyDelete
  28. Vandrezzer Football Club is a Nigerian football club based in Akwa Ibom currently competing in the Nigeria National League,
    If interested in membership or recruitment contact me right away on whatsapp +447451213289
    Or Email: jamesosborne87l@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please sir i can't find the Email you gave

      Delete
  29. Please how can i join the academy, am staying in Uyo Akwa Ibom State

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good morning my name is okpan chukwuemeka Emmanuel pls how can I join the team my number 08039189326

    ReplyDelete
  31. Pls how can i join you am in owena ijesha osun state

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hey, you used to write wonderful, but the last few posts have been kinda boring¡K I miss your great writings. Past few posts are just a bit out of track! come on! 
    แทงบอล

    ReplyDelete
  33. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
    รีวิวufa1919

    ReplyDelete
  34. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.
    แทงบาสออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.
    บาคาร่าออนไลน์์

    ReplyDelete
  36. My name is Adedimeji Taiwo
    Am 20 years of age
    Am from Osun state
    But right now in Lagos
    How can I join pls
    My number 07038490627
    What is the things that I will need to do to join pls

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.