The Confession of Peterside Idah Stunned The Football World: "I Slept with Virgins For Blood Money, Before Any Important Match"


Idah Peterside has made stunning revelations about how he dabbled into occultism and used female virgins in a blood covenant to acquire money and fame.

While it has long been rumoured that a number of Nigerian players resort to juju practice to get ahead in their careers, Idahside’s revelations seem to take the cake.

The former Super Eagles goalie who retired from active football in 2002 made the stunning confessions on former international teammate Ifeanyi Udeze’s show on Brila FM on Tuesday.


Idahside said he was lured into demonic worship by a “crazy” desire to acquire wealth at all costs and even claimed to hold meetings with snakes.

“It was so bad for me that I even went into demonic worship; I was involved in occultism and people didn’t know,” Idahside confessed.

“I did all that because I wanted money and fame which were not coming. My case was so bad that I used to have meetings with snakes. Mine was top class; it was crazy.”

Idahside who has since renounced his former lifestyle and is now an ordained pastor also claimed to have entered into a blood covenant with his occultic overlords which required him to initiate women into demonic worship – a task he achieved by having regular intercourse with numerous virgins.

“What actually took me to the next level in occultism was dependent on the number of women I slept with because my covenant was to initiate women.

“I didn’t sleep with them for love or any relationship; my mission was just to initiate them and move on,” he explained.

“Automatically, every women I slept with was initiated – no argument. I was basically looking out for and sleeping with virgins because it was a blood covenant. You know, blood is spilled when you disvirgin a girl. It was crazy,” he added.

Idahside who is founder and Senior Pastor at Johannesburg-based Christ Ambassadors Church said he has not been able to connect with some of the ladies he initiated in the past.

“I can’t really remember a number of them, but I know one who is now married, she lives in London with her husband – what I do now is pray for them, believing they would also encounter God.”

The former goalkeeper currently works as a Television pundit in addition to overseeing his church in South Africa.


1 comment:

  1. I gotta appreciate ur work u are helping and developing our minds ..giving us hope in football when the tunnel seem dark.. U are highly appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.