John Mikel obi Appointed Captain of Kuwait SC - Why Club Management Handed Him the Band during His Unveiling

 


Mikel Obi has been appointed captain of Kuwait SC during his unveiling. The club's management said with his wealth of experience at Chelsea and former captain of Nigeria national team, they look up to him to lead the team in way of success. 


The 34-year-old, who joined Kuwait SC on a one-year deal after having his deal with Stoke City cancelled by mutual consent, was officially handed the No.12 jersey at the ceremony.


“I’m very happy, extremely happy to be here, “he said at the press conference monitored by our correspondence..


“First I’d like to thank the club president for having me and other foreign players here as well.”


Mikel, who spent a decade at Chelsea and won the UEFA Champions League, Europa League, two Premier League titles, four FA Cups, two Carabao Cups and one Community Shield, promised to use his wealth of experience to help the club excel this season. 


“Obviously, I and other foreign players are here to add value to the team. We know what the team demands and we know we have to win games and win trophies. That is why we are here.


“I will use my experience, everything I have to lead the team and improve it.”

No comments

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.