Jennifer Echegini Joins PSG On A Three Years Contract - Done Deal!

 


French club Paris Saint-Germain have completed the signing of Super Falcons star Jennifer Echegini.


Echegini linked up with the Parisian from Italian outfit, Juventus. The 23-year-old signed a three-year contract with PSG.


The midfielder spent six  months at Juventus,  scoring  10 goals and providing one assist in 16 appearances.


Echegini is already looking forward to making a big impact at her new club.


“I am experiencing a great moment in my career today. Signing for Paris Saint-Germain is a huge source of pride. I am very proud to join a club that is recognized around the world for its ambition and excellence,” the former Florida State Seminoles player told the club’s official website.


” I can’t wait to get started and I can’t wait to give the best of myself to try to win, with my teammates and for the supporters, as many trophies as possible.

No comments

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.