Benson Chukwueke Benson Chukwueke Author
Title: Blogging for Social Good: Inspiring and Empowering Youth in Africa with Football Opportunities.
Author: Benson Chukwueke
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
It seemed like a great idea: use internet to bring together football players and fans, then inspire and empower them with the opp...



It seemed like a great idea: use internet to bring together football players and fans, then inspire and empower them with the opportunities football sport present today. Benson Chukwueke, founder of Inspire Football Life [IFL Network] had been in the football business all his life. He played amateur football and grew up in down town Ajegunle in Lagos Nigeria, where he owned an under aged youth club. Today, he is Sport Marketing practitioner.

The idea came to him long ago while still living in Ajegunle, a shanty town where children with little or no life opportunity had only one hope to get out of the ghetto – football skills. 



Their parents are poor. With no food and money to send their wards to school, most of these young lads stay out on the streets playing football morning and evening. And over their years, they’ve developed awesome football skills

Well, Chukwueke discovered that it wasn’t peculiar to Ajegunle alone, but in most places in Africa and indeed across the world, youth passion for football can be the only hope to getting them and their families out of poverty.

With the rate of unemployment in places like Nigeria, Chukwueke knows what the alternative would be. Without football, most of these lads may take to vices. “I have to give them hope, I have to keep fanning their passion for the game and find a way to empower them financially and most importantly, getting them to give their lives to Christ.” says Chukwueke. The IFL Network is become a great football outreach.

He likes to stage live football trial camp across Nigeria and get Scouts as well as Agents to attend. He gives these youth real chance to get noticed and possibly selected into top professional clubs around the world.

He doesn’t stop there. His IFL Network has launched into the Goldmine liberty concepts [Gold Cooperative Fund] to help talented footballers raise funds to pay for their travel expenses as they go for trials abroad. Chukwueke believe that getting one player to sign a lucrative contract with a club can alleviate poverty in an extended family unit in Africa. “My vision is to touch lives, fulfill dreams and keeps inspiring the world with football possibilities.” says Chukwueke. So it seemed like a natural cause for him to blog about it online.

At first, the blog – Inspire Football – post articles of ‘grass to grace’ - stories of great footballers who started from the streets, war torn areas, from untold hardship into abundance of wealth and fame.



-         Articles of football professionals who broke barriers such as racial and gender discriminations and became successful in life.
-         Later, he started posting various kinds of football opportunities from across the world.

Within two years of blogging, several hundreds of grassroots players and fans across Africa signed up IFL Network and the Facebook page. Today, Chukwueke is building the largest football Network, with over 100,000 members actively participating in one of his initiative – ‘take your passion to the bank.’

It sound like a perfect system, but Chukwueke is urgently looking out for sponsors, partners and collaborators from around the world to make these football opportunities count for the youth in Africa

Advertisement

Post a Comment

  1. Hey guys,
    I’m extremely happy that my broken Marriage has been restored and my husband is back after a breakup, After 12 years of marriege, i and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to Texas to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
    you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
    his website:http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com
    Jessica Wanda, 26 years, Texas, USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good News My People ..i want to Appreciate Dr.Ero herbal medicine is a good Herbal Medicine for( HERPES VIRUS) I was diagnosed with Herpes Virus last years, and was look for solution to be cure luckily I saw a testimonies on how Dr.Ero cure Herpes Virus I decided to contact Dr.Ero I contacted him he prepared a herbal medicine portion and sent it to me,i started the herbal medicine for my health.he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly Herpes Virus within 2 weeks, I am now Herpes Virus Negative. My brother and sister i no that there are so many people that have this same Herpes Virus please Dr Ero to help you too, and help me to Thank Dr.Ero for cure me, I’m cured by Dr.Ero herbal medicine,his contact email: dreroherbaltreatment@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top