2015 Reach Out Nigeria - Deliver to Our People the Power for True Change


As the new government in Nigeria began with the mantra "Change," and perhaps, determined to wipe out Corruption in the county; Believers Loveworld's President, Chris Oyakhilome, may have begun earlier in a mission to change the mind set of the people through a messenger Angel packaged in a daily devotional Rhasody of Realities.

Come to think of it, what it takes to wipe out Corruption in this country may not only be about prosecution of Politicians and probably putting them behind bars or getting them to refund the money stolen. It's about changing the mindset of the people.

Corruption is not a man! It is an orientation that became a way of life in the country. What Nigerians need is re-programing of the mind.

No man has the power to change another man! Only the word of God has the potency for true change.


 This is the reason for 6 years running, members and partnering ministries of Believers Loveworld a.k.a Christ Embassy had gone ahead to distribute several millions of this daily devotional book from door-to-door, all across the country.

Over the years, the reach out movement has gone beyond just distributing this life changing material, to taking up people orientated developmental projects all around the country.



The reach out movement which started here in Nigeria has actually gone global. It is even accepted more by governments outside this country. As I write, over two-third of the world countries yearly find  Believers loveworld carnival.reaching out to people with this messenger angel.

2015 Reach Out Nigeria promises to be more glorious than ever, as partners have plans to distribute 25 million copies of Rhapsody of Realities in print, audio and digital formats all over the country. The devotional will be distributed in several indigenous languages in Nigeria.

Partners will also embark on several community development projects across the country that will bring smiles to faces of any.

I admonish you to take time out to read this devotional if you haven't done so for the first time.(irrespective of your religious inclination). You will be glad you did.



Of course, you can be part of the movement if you believe in true change for Nigeria. You can partner in several ways:

  • Sponsor the publication and production of the devotional;

  • Be part of the development projects;

  • Pray for the successful impact of the message in the life of our citizens; 
  •  Finally, be part of the door-to-door distribution.


Spread the word. Get your friends and loved ones involved; it promises to be a glorious celebration of God's word in Nigeria.

1 comment:



  1. !!! How I Get My Ex Back !!!

    My Name is Silvia Quelal am from Florida, am a woman who love and cherish my husband more than any other thing you can imagine on earth continent. My husband was so lovely and caring after 2years of marriage he was seriously ill and the doctor confirm and said he has a kidney infection that he needed a kidney donor, that was how I start searching for a good Samaritan who can help,doctor has given me a periodic hour that he will live just 26hours left, that was how I ask the doctor if I can be of help to my husband that was how he carried out the text,the confirming was successful, I was now having this taught that since 2 years now we got married I have not be able to get pregnant can I be able to get pregnant again? That was the question I ask the doctor, he never answer his response was did you want to lost your husband? I immediately reply no I can't afford to loose him. After the operation my husband came back to live and was healthy I was also ok with the instruction given to me by the doctor, after 3months my husband came home with another lady telling me, that is our new wife that will give us kids and take care of us, that was how I was confused and started crying all day, that was how my husband ran away with his new wife Queen. Since then I was confuse don't no what to do that was how I went back to the doctor and tell him everything, he told me that, this is not just an ordinary it must be a spiritual problem that was how he gave me this email (okosisi.temple@gmail.com) that I should tell him all my problem that he can help that was how i contacted him and I do as instructed. After 4days and I have done what he ask me to do, my husband start searching for me and went back to the doctor, that was how we were settle he also told me not to worry that I will get pregnant, this month making it the 2 Month I contacted him am now 3Week pregnant. Thank to Dr.Ben is a great man, if you are any kind of problem you can contact him here on his email (okosisi.temple@gmail.com)


    ReplyDelete

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.