On social media, bloggers are a little more powerful than the rest of us. Their popularity isn’t just about providing compelling contents, but also about how influential they can be to their followers. Their opinion counts a lot and their recommendations are trusted by their thousands, if not millions of ‘addicted followers.
For this reason, bloggers and brand managers have found a whole new way of working together, to strategically push their bands online, especially through popular blogs like Cheer-on Nigeria.
Why Connect Your Business to Cheer-on Nigeria Blog?
Cheer-on Nigeria provide blogging solution to your company’s business projections or brand challenges. Connecting your business to the blog is perhaps, the most affordable way to reach thousands of Nigerian football fans both in the country and in diaspora.
This is because Cheer-on Nigeria and Nigerian fans go hand-in-hand. It’s like their favorite and trusted football companion. They visit the blog several times in a day to get inspired afresh and to find opportunities that continually fuel their football passion.
So what value can your company offer to Nigerian football fans? Let Cheer-on Nigeria present it to them in the best possible way that will yield maximum result for your business.
Let the Power of Cheer-on Nigeria Blog Speak for Your Business
Imagine Cheer-on Nigeria blogging about your business; recommending your company’s products and discountenance objections. The resultant effect can be very rewarding :
- Creating a unique market for your company online.
- Establishing better business relationship between your corporate brand and Nigerian football fans both in the country and in diaspora.
- Identifying and integrating the best tools for your product and marketing campaign online.
- Streamlining your product activation by facilitating sales among Nigerian football fans segment of your market.
Picture this, for just paying US$150 (equivalent of about N50, 000), you can work with expert bloggers at Cheer-on Nigeria to develop an evergreen advertorial post in line with the blog META, SEO (Search Engine optimized) Keywords and irresistible CTA (Call To Action). The result:
- Over 1, 000 Nigerian football fans reading about your business , on a daily bases.
- Over 200 football fans calling-in or sending emails, making inquiries and wanting to know more about your company and it’s product line.
- Over 50 new customers making first time order on a daily bases.
There’s no need emphasizing it, your business need such connection. Talk to us now! Call: +234 809 877 2556 0r Email: firstname.lastname@example.org