Arsene Wenger Finally Resigns As Arsenals Manager - Fans in Nigeria Receive News With Mix Feeling


Arsenal’s longest serving manager, Arsene Wenger, has confirmed he will leave the club at the end of this season.

Wenger revealed this in a statement published on the club’s official website on Friday morning.

It reads: “After a careful consideration and following discussions with the club, I feel it is the right time for me to step down at the end of the season.

“I am grateful for having had the privilege to serve the club for so many memorable years.

“I managed the club with full commitment and integrity.

“I want to thank the staff, the players, the Directors and the fans who make this club so special.

“I urge our fans to stand behind the team to finish on a high.

“To all the Arsenal lovers take care of the values of the club.


“My love and support for ever.”

Meanwhile, Arsenals fans in Nigeria received the news with mix feeling. It's been long they have been clamoring for his resignation. Now he has done it, his value seems to stare all in the face. What will happen next; who will take over from him,...many questions going on in their minds.

No comments

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.