Egyptian Senior team assistant coach Mahmoud Fayez has named ten players on the Nigerian national team that are the most dangerous and that Egypt needs to watch carefully if they are to stand a chance to win both in Kaduna and Alexandria.
Fayez speaking to supersports.com said that while there are many good on the Super Eagles list， but the following players are the most dangerous at the moment:
1. Odion Ighalo of Watford is a very dangerous striker and we saw him score against Arsenal in the FA cup.
2. Alex Iwobi of Arsenal is just as slick. In as much as he is young he is very good with ball and we saw him play so well against Barcelona and recently scored against Everton.
3. Victor Moses of West Ham，who has played for a variety of clubs and played key roll in Chelsea Europa Cup victory in 2011. His experience will rather help the rather young Eagles team.
4. Ahmed Musa of CSKA Moscow very quick and troublesome to most defenders in Russia Who is easily remembered for his brace against Argentina at the 2014 FIFAWorld cup in Brazil. Musa had been nominated for CAF African footballer of the year award twice in2014 and 2015. Presently in great form for Moscow and has been the transfer market news with expected move to Leicester City in the summer.
5. Moses Simon of Gents, despite his diminutive size，Simon mesmerizing dribbles and speed off and on ball. We saw what he can do during uefa champions’ league group games.
6. Aron Samuels of Brugge, physically tend to give defenders problems and his nose for goals is extraordinary.
7. John Mikel Obi of Chelsea needs no introduction. He refuses to go away and leeps reinventing himself at Chelsea and a key player for Nigeria National team. He is as solid as a rock.
8. Kelechi Iheanacho of Manchester City is expected to be the next generation stars to challenge both Messi and Ronaldo. Iheanacho has scored several quality goals for his team， including a hat trick.
9 Amor Umar of Othmanspor is a very dangerous attacking midfielder in mold of Messi. His performance so far in the Turkish league has attracted Scout from major clubs in England, Germany and Spain.
10. Fanendo Adi of Portland Timber has taken the MLS by storm this year. Looking like a replacement of Obafemi Martins, but some analysts say Adi is far more skillful and more efficient striker.