Welcome to CheerOnNigeria Media Kit.
Here you will find all the information you need to advertise on CheerOnNigeria.
If this is your first visit here, I recommend that you read the introduction page to know more about the Cheering community and all that this blog has to offer.
Otherwise, you could jump straight to Advertisement and Partnership Opportunities as you scroll downwards.
1. An Introduction to CheerOnNigeria
Hi, I’m Benson Chukwueke – CEO of GreenHunters Sports International and Founder of Inspire Football Life Community Network, I am the person behind CheerOnNigeria blog and your point of contact for all media related inquiries.
Let me give you an overview of the website and some of the advertisement options available for your business.
I started CheerOnNigeria in March 2009 out of a personal vision to showcase the fascinating intrigues of Nigeria football to a global audience... and one of the objectives is to inspire football consumers both in the country and abroad to patronize the MADE IN NIGERIA FOOTBALL.. The blog primarily supports the global visibility of my Sport Marketing and Management Company here in Nigeria.
…and in a few short years, CheerOnNigeria has become so popular among such a global audience, attracting visitors in the following GEOGRAPHICAL percentages:
- Nigeria: 34%
- Africa: 21.7%
- Europe: 19.1%
- America: 15%
- Asia: 7.2%
- Australia /Oceania islands: 3%
A rundown of the blog other demographics....
- Male: 79.2%
- Female: 20.9%
TAFFIC AGE RANGE
- 11 - 20years............30.1%.
- 21 - 30years.............26.5%
- 31 - 40years..............25.5%
- 41 - 50years..............13.9%
- 51 - Above................4%
The feedback from inquiries, consultations with several leads shows that CheerOnNigeria is become an AUTHORITY BLOG delivering in-depth football business intelligence, information, education, related product reviews and recommendations that the global audience can trust and use without doubt.
Since our inception, we have received many awards and positive feedback and recommendations from many media outlets and football consumers around the globe.
This website focus more in delivering product information that is interesting to football fans, especially in Nigeria, with intention of inspiring their patronage and satisfying their passionate utilities... around:
- Big match fixtures across the world
- Nigeria football high-points and trends
- Fans changing culture and buying behavior
- Football career and professional training
- Football trials and Recruitment
- Football Academies and Training Camps
- Football Business Investment and Entrepreneurship
- Sport Betting and Gaming
- Football Education Seminars and conferencing
- Football Sponsorship and financing in Nigeria
- Global technology, innovation and Adaptation
- Mainstream and Social Media Impact on Nigeria Football
…and all other related fields
CheerOnNigeria is indeed a blog for football consumers (fans). For the past six years, it has been recognized as one of the most active blogs in the online football marketing, Career and Recruitment niche.
My personal mission with CheerOnNigeria is to establish Nigeria football industry as a major contributor to the country's GDP... by attracting, training and empowering the next generation of professionals to drive such economic growth.
Over the last three years, the blog Pageview has continually increased by over 100% yearly. Latest stats as at November 2016 report :
- Total Pageview: 1.2 million+
- Monthly pageviews: 120,000+
- Monthly Unique Visitor: 75,000+
- Average Time Spent per Visitor: 15 minutes+
- ★ Daily Pageviews: 5, 000 (90% organic)
We update these stats every 3 months. If you have any queries regarding traffic, please drop me an email.
2. Advertisement and partnership opportunities
Recognizing that every partnership is different, we provide our clients with an extensive array of advertisement solutions.
We are selective with partners, choosing only those companies/services that meet our quality of standards.
We seek out long-term partnerships with businesses who are committed to delivering quality services or products that are user-centric.
To give an example, CheerOnNigeria is already partnered with many big industry companies like Soccerex,, Total Soccer Method, SMWW, StarTimes, Jiji Nig, 1960 Bet , and LG (to name just a few).
Here are some available advertising opportunities that we offer at CheerOnNigeria, depending upon your individual marketing strategy, you can pick one or create a custom bundle suited to your needs.
SPONSORED ADVERTORIAL/ PRODUCT REVIEW:
Product reviews are one of the specialties of CheerOnNigeria.
We not only accept comprehensive reviews, we also share tutorials and guides to using your product. If your product is in sync with our readers interest and the topics of our blog, drop me an email with details and we can discuss rates.
I’m a strong believer in the concept that “one price doesn’t fit all” and that’s why, depending upon the specific product, we will hash out a custom quote for the review.
- Our premium package starts at $500 for Evergreen Sponsored review (which means the post will ever be there as long as this blog exist).
- Limited time or basic review goes for $300/month.
All of our display ad slots are competitive so you may have to book ahead. We only sell a minimum of Monthly Advert rate
But you can inquire to pre-book or re-negotiate if you are running a Campaign and require background wrap or extended ad slots at CheerOnNigeria. Here are the available spots:
- 468*60 Header: $200/month (premium slot)
- 300*250 Sidebar: $120/month (premium slot)
- 468*60 session bar; $100/month (Only Homepage view)
- Instigate link or 400*50 on Special or Popular trending posts: $100/month
We accept giveaway offers. Contact us for a customized quote. If you have a creative idea for ad placement or running a media campaign, feel free to contact us. Creative ideas are always welcome.
All our clients pay in advance before we post their Ad Banners or links on the blog. You have to pay in US$ Dollars through Western Union Money Transfer if you're outside Nigeria. Otherwise, pay the current Naira conversion rate if you are in Nigeria.
3. Contact Information:
Drop us an email using the contact form below on the blog or perhaps, you want to contact me directly on my mobile: +234 809 877 2556 or Email: email@example.com with your requirements. Please be sure to add enough details so that we may respond appropriately to your query.